This award shines a light on organizations developing innovative solutions to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 on public health and disruptions to our economy.
Project, product or service initiates in 2020 and is currently in process or complete. Examples include, but are not limited to:
· Development of COVID-19 diagnostics, therapeutics or vaccines
· Technology creation to track or reduce COVID-19 disease spread
· Technology creation to expedite or scale up testing
· Pivot of manufacturing operation to mass produce PPE and other protective measures
· Technology application to ensure food safety, distribution or delivery
· Technology creation to execute or optimize distance learning
Apply via email no later than Friday, August 28, 2020
1. Send your email to Patty Carruth, email@example.com.
Subject: Tekne/Covid-19 Community Response
2. Include your organization name and website.
3. Include the name, email and phone of the contact person at your organization.
4. Describe your project, product or service and what problem/challenge it remediates.
5. List your outcomes to date.
Send your email by Friday, August 28. Finalists will be announced on Wednesday, September 30.
Please note, this award category does not count toward the maximum submissions for the 2020 Tekne Awards. Should your COVID-19 project, product or service be relevant in one of the other 16 categories, you can also apply for one of those awards at www.tekneawards.org.
For questions, contact Patty Carruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.